Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HI

Hi there long time no blog! (does anyone come here anymore? hahaha)

Anyway this is gonna be my last post for a longgg longgg time to come cause i dont feel like blogging anymore! Anyway im now working at tangs the girls are awesome the guys are really funny (hahah xiuhao you poor thing) but the work is really boring hahaha.

I have soooo many pictures to upload but im really lazy haha i still owe joey a bunch of photos. Xmas was spent at joey's place (BBQ & sleepover) with Jacq, Joey, Anjo, Xiuhao, Shaun, Daniel, Alex AKA THE TANGS CLIQUE (Anjo's phrase not mine haha) Anjo and Daniel were...very happening hahaha ahem.

Went out with them again on the 28th to watch Avatar great movie must watch. Explored 313@somerset & camwhored ate froyos at tangs market etc. Mmmm nothing much left...supposed to go out with Merl Siuz and Elyse i dont know when tho. And i think class gathering's in jan? excited!

AND GETTING MY PAY SOON LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEYYY HAHAHA

And...results coming soon. Trying not to think about it but ugh. I have a very very bad feeling I THINK IM GONNA HAVE TO RETAKE ( Merl pls dont kill me when you see this haha)

ok lah spending countdown at eoin's house. And i think im gonna get twitter and ditch the blog haha so those with twitter pls follow me! I'll update this with my user k bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home