Thursday, October 29, 2009

MATH P2 ANS




ANSWERS TO YESTERDAYS MATH PAPER 2!

Assuming her answers are all correct (she's a math tutor) then I estimated my paper 2 marks to be around 70+ after minus-ing some extra marks just in case. And after looking through her answers i realised....i got 7 marks careless mistakes wtf ):

Hope my paper 1 can make it sia please please please i really want a B3 please if i get a b4 means my POA must get A1 already ):

And according to all the forums i went A1 during O level is usually around 90% 85%-95% and A2 around 75% ++++++++++++

Sian GG alr i aimed for 12 but now i hope i can get below 15 plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss okokok must study alr k bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromwedding jackets Christian Louboutin Pumps Accessories

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home