Friday, August 07, 2009

Today, school was a complete waste of time FML.

Mean Girls-Harry Potter-Twilight crossover (hahaha)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Voldemort kills Cedric Diggory (goblet of fire) but Carlisle found him and
brought him back as Edward :
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I like this one! The guy who plays Cormac is quite hot! haha.

Photobucket

Voldermort: Let me tell you something about Dumbledore. We were best friends in middle school.
I know right? It was so embarassing. I dont even...whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out
with my first girlfriend Bellatrix who was totally gorgeous, but then she moved to Indiana, and Dumbledore
was like weirdly jealous of her. Like if i would blow him off to hang out with Bellatrix, he'd be like "Why didnt
you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why're you so obsessed with me?" So then for my birthday party, which
was an all-boy pool party, I was like "Dumbledore, i cant invite you, because i think you're a homo." I mean i
couldnt have a homo at my party! There were gonna be boys in their bathing suits! I mean right? He was a
HOMO. So then his mum called my mum and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then he dropped
out of school because no one would talk to him and he came back in the fall for high school, and all of his hair
was cut off and he was totally weird and now i guess he's on crack.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home