Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my life is average

The other night I was at the movies and saw a girl wearing Apple Bottom Jeans. I immediately looked to see if she was also wearing boots with the fur. I was disappointed to see that she wasn’t. MLIA.

Today, I was at Walmart and I decided to shout “Avada Kadavra!”. Someone on the next aisle shouted “Expelliarmus!” right after. It made my day. MLIA

Last night, I noticed my orange juice was going to expire the next day and it was 11:50 PM. I decided to stand by it in it’s last minutes, because I felt bad for not drinking it sooner. MLIA

Today I was watching Aladin. I had to go to the bathroom and right as I got up, the man talking in the beginning said, “No! Don’t go!” I sat right back down and watched the whole thing. MLIA
Permalink

Today, I was going into my basement. I played some horror music on my iPod for effect. I got scared and left. MLIA

Today, I was staying at my friends house over night, and I just got out of the shower and was going to change in the guest room. I thought I’d be badass and change with the door unlocked. I then changed unnaturally fast. MLIA


Today, I stubbed my toe and said “Jesus!” really loudly. A guy near me hear and said, “Yes, my child?” I laughed for about ten minutes. MLIA

Today, at church, I realized how much our priest looks like Dumbledore. From that point on, I pretended that everything he said was secretly about defeating Voldemort. It was the most fun I’ve ever had at mass. MLIA



HAHAHAHA I SHOULD DO THAT TOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home