Thursday, July 09, 2009

MT O LVL ORAL

Why do i always lose my worksheets at the most important times! When i finally decide to finish my homework the stupid thing always disappears! Angry!!!!!! And this might sound weird but im still not over Michael Jackson's death especially not with the memorial service shown on chn 5 yesterday...the message from his daughter made me really really sad ):

When i was younger my mum always talked about him and as i grew older he became the butt of many jokes among my friends and im not really a fan of his (i dont even listen to his songs except for heal the world/we are the world) but now that i know he's dead...its abit weird lah. And i feel really sorry for him. Cause he had to deal with all the public ridiculing and whatnot...there's only so much pain a person can take. And i dont believe that he molested those kids...after seeing MJ's home video with his kids I AM CONVINCED~ I mean he seems to love his kids so much leh. And i really really wish his father wasnt so strict with him. Then maybe things wouldnt turn out this way. Every time i remember that Michael Jackson is dead...i get like goosebumps haha.

Today was not very good for me cause i felt really sleepy and hungry throughout the day and the fact that i have O lvl oral in the afternoon...not a very good combination. In the morning i was fine...it was only like 2 hours before the actual thing i felt so nervous i thought i was going to throw up or something!!!! In chem i couldnt even write on the line cause my hand was shaking hahahaha. But okay lah i didnt really screw it up. I read quite smoothly i think. All those words i dunno i either skip it, or anyhow whack one word. The conversation topic was whether teachers and students should be friends. Quite okay for me cause it came out during chinese paper 1 midyears...so i kind of already knew what to say. We were wating outside the hall and Andy suddenly threw his pencil box at me cause he was looking through the paper with all the past year's oral topics our teacher gave us...and it turns out this came out in 2006 -.- And i didnt even see it! Andy and Junwei were quite pissed with themselves i think hahaha.

Ok. Now that its over i can breathe easy...only listening left!!!!
(but 8 weeks to prelims -.-)

ADD OIL EVERYONE ^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home