Thursday, June 18, 2009


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Genius. I also want to stud my ass.

I went for my dental appointment today and i now have rubber bands put on which makes it a tad difficult for me to eat cause i have problems opening my mouth properly. Ok wait maybe thats a good thing so i wont eat so much, especially when i am going to malaysia tmr for church camp.. (digressing a little: Tmr i have to wake up at freaking 5am to make it to church at 615am! Insane!)

On second thought, being the glutton that i am i'll probably rip off the rubber bands and eat to my hearts content before putting new ones back on. Actually i think im SUPPOSED to take them off when i eat. Cause my dentist gave me like a whole packet of them. But i thought they were extras like you know if my rubber bands snapped or i swallow them or something. Someone pls confirm kthx!

Anyway my holidays have been very boring actually. Majority of my time is spent at school, in front of the lappy, at the piano and (ocassionally) at the study table. Yeh i know i to need to buck up -.- And i've been surfing like a ton of fashion blogs. I now i have a folder filled with hundreds upon hundreds of shoes, runway looks, outfits etc. Haha i look through them when i am bored.
Oh and i think taylor momsen's style is quite nice also hehaho.

ok i go eat raisins now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home