Friday, June 12, 2009

happy birthday evan

(edit) Ok do the thumbs up sign. Have you done it? Ok anyway my point is that i just cut off that much of my hair. From the tip of the thumb to the bottom. Haha my head feels so much lighter. If you were wondering, now my hair just touches the bottom of my bra strap. Downside is that my ponytail looks really fuxyzcked up haha -.- (/edit)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dunno when this was taken. Probably when she found out that we were bringing her to the Night Safari haha.

K dinnner update...later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home