Friday, June 26, 2009

flea market shopping day!


Photobucket

YAAAAAAAY this made my day a little. So now when i say "GU JUN PYO IS MINE!" no one can argue with me heh heh. Dont try and spoil my fantasy cos in my mind.....we are in a relationship.

Ok so.

5 things you did not know about me
(Or you know but i dunno that you know)

(ok that was from heidi haha)

1. Picky eater!

I dont eat seafood! Except scallops. And fish fillet like the McDonalds kind or the fish and chips kind. And maybe a little bit of prawns if someone peels them for me haha. Oh and maybe squid. Like the hokkien mee kind. Not the mini orange kind in the taro balls. Or the deep fried kind. Gross.

No raw food. I tried raw salmon once and it tasted really squishy and disgusting. Just the thought of it make me wanna hurl. No chinese desserts (tau suan etc) no chendol no ice kachang no satay beehoon no ham ching peng (is that how you spell it? Haha) no green tea & the list goes on.

Oh and I only eat all the really common fruits like apple orange etc. NO DURIAN!!!!111 I tried a weeny bit once after much persuasion and as expected it tasted like shit. Not that i know how shit tastes like but you know what i mean. And the smell oh the smell....

Photobucket

But despite my food preferences....

2. I like to eat

Like steak, junk food, chicken/duck rice, all the westerny stuff, ramen, the japanese rice thingy fom yoshinoya etc. Even my mum is suprised at the amount of food i can eat haha. Like i said my food talks to me. They say "Eat us! We are delicious."

True story.

3. I love pickup lines!

The cheesier the better: "Excuse me, i just dropped something. MY JAW!!!!!"

HAHAHA.

I even have an pickup line app in my i touch (=^_^=)


Better than: " Hi, can we make frenz? Can i hv ur numberzzxx?

-.-

4. I hate the sun/the heat

Ever since the sec 1 band camp where we played this game in the field and i became reallly chao tah and it took ages for me to return to my normal skin colour which is already quite dark because according to my mum, i was born quite fair (she has pics to proof it) but then i had jaundice so she had to put me under the sun for a couple of months. Sian why am i so sway.

And i get tan really really easily and it takes me a long long time for me to return back to my original skin colour. Sooo now when i go out i always put sunblock. My friends can account for that haha! SPF 50 some more! Even if i have to choose a sport it will be the indoor kind like badminton or table tennis etc.

I have also devised the perfect plan. When i am rich enough i will buy a house in Korea and a house in Australia. In december i will stay in korea where they are having winter and Aust is having summer. Then in june i will move to australia where they are having winter and Korea is having summer. So this way i will experience winter....MY WHOLE LIFE!!!! HAHAHAHAA i get goosebumps just thinking about it (=^-^=)

5.















5.






















5.


Ok. I dunno what else already.

Anyway! Lee (I found out his name is Lee Jung Chul or something but eveyone calls him Lee soooo.....ok lor i also call him Lee. ) is leaving this Saturday! Which is sad really cause i just got to know him properly like a couple of months ago and he's really nice! He taught me how to say 1 to 10 in korean and a bunch of other korean sentences. Which is very entertaining cause you get to hear the accent and all ^^


What else. Hmm oh school is starting on Monday. What a killjoy totally NOT looking forward to it. You know the Channel News Asia website has this polling thing where you can vote to extend the school holidays?

I used all the computers available in the house (grand total of 2 haha) to vote!!!!! But all my efforts were gone to waste cause we are still going to have to return to school on Monday ): When i heard the news on channel 5.....I felt like i couldnt breathe like my heart was turning into stone....

LIKE THE WORLD WAS COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wah so drama.

Anyway my mum says i am contradicting myself cause i always tell her i cant wait for this year to end but then im not looking forward to next week.

Ah whatever. Actually i still have abit of math homework to do....but i dont feel like doing leh how ):

ok bye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home