Wednesday, May 20, 2009

wipe that smile off your face

The last 5 hours of Monday saw me waking up after sundown and receiving 2 out of 3 of my online purchases. I love the thrill of receiving packages in the mail! Haha time to go shopping with Siuz. I think i kinda wasted my Monday away. This is what happens when people like me dont set their alarm clocks. But i did have a good 17 hours of sleep (omg pink porky pigx) and haha i did have trouble sleeping later in the night which was kind of annoying cause i had school the next day.

Received most of my results yesterday and today. Most of them were quite sucky which sucks cause i did put a whole lot of effort in but its not bloody showing. Guess how many people in our class passed physics? Two. And only seven passed math. 67% (Joan Foo this is called data manipulation hahaha) of our class failed Geog and Chem. And according to my chinese teacher, most of the cohort got single digits for listening compre which got the teachers wondering if they set the paper too hard. Its actually not really that hard lah, just that all the answers were really close. I hate teachers who do that so effing annoying -.-

Yeh so you can probably guess how badly i did. Thank god we're adding in the CA1 marks to our total so it probably wont be too bad but thats not the point. The point is that the results of our Os is based solely on our performance during the exam and it also means i dont have my CA/SA marks to save me! IMAGINE IF YOU GET THIS KIND OF SHIT RESULTS FOR O LEVELS OMFG I WILL TOTALLY KILL MYSELF.

Siuz says i worry too much.

On a lighter note, Siuli, Cheongsie and I went to the library after school so I could pay my library fines (now NLB does not allow your to borrow stuff until all your fines are paid. Mine was only $0.15 and i had to use either nets/cashcard or ez link to pay. I didnt have a nets or a cashcard on me that day so i tried using my ezlink but it turns out they dont accept the new cepas version yet. Damn annoying pls. They dont even accept cash -.-) and borrow a couple of magazines. Siu also helped me draw a highly realistic portrait of my favourite picture of Mischa Barton. Hahaha i luv luv luv it!

Tonight i shall drown my sorrows in issues of Teen Vogue and Seventeen.

(And probably make myself even sadder when i see how pretty and thin all the model are haha.)

Bye ):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home