Sunday, May 31, 2009

LEE MIN HO




LEE MIN HO!!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! He sounds really gay at the end...but thats okay cause HE IS SO.....CUTE! I think ive clicked replay like 20 times already ^^Too bad Singapore doesnt have a Dunkin Doughnut or i'll totally go down and buy something from them haha. And now everyone is crazy over Kim Bum and JiHoo (dunno what his real name is hahaha) I personally like Lee Min Ho the best but i wonder why nobody is fawning over Kim Jun (WooBin) ? I think he's quite cute also what! All of them are! Haha. And recently i find myself listening to the BOF soundtrack over and over again instead of my usual english stuff. Just yesterday i was digging through all my old files for my BoA and Wonder Girls songs haha. Right now i have the song Fight The Bad Feeling by T-Max on repeat. I have no clue what they are singing about tho. I just like the tune and rhythm and all that. I do hear the word 'sarang' so its probably some love song. But its very very nice! This Fool by the Wonder Girls is also very very nice haha. Okay now i wanna learn korean so i can sing along hahaha.

Uhm O lvl MT paper 1 & 2 tomorrow. (Omg never really though this day would come. When you say "O levels" i still think its very far away haha.) Okay study hard everybodyz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home