Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fuck my life

The school though it'd be highly amusing to send its 4E/5N students to school for 30 minutes for the MT listening paper...which i know i screwed up like a screw driver.

Anyway.

Today, I met my girlfriend's parents for the first time. We got on the discussion of animals, and I showed them a picture of my cat on my phone. Being a touchscreen, when her father grabbed it, it changed picture. To a picture of my girlfriend, fully nude. FML

Today, I went to meet my girlfriends parents for the first time. I accidently drove past their house the first time, but saw the whole family outside waiting to meet me. I pulled a U-Turn and heard a thud. The whole family watched me run over their dog. FML

Today, we watched a movie in French class. I went on a French exchange last year, so I wanted to sound all impressive and cultured for my crush who is in the same class. I said that it was my favorite movie and I couldn't wait to watch it with everyone. The movie turned out to be about incest. FML

Today, I ran for my school's elections for President. I thought I was popular enough to win. I lost, by 61 votes, my grade is only 62 people. I was the only one to vote for myself. FML

Today, I was sitting in a theater waiting for the movie to start when a hot guy sat next to me. Trying to impress him, I made seemingly witty comments to my friend throughout the movie. When it ended he loudly complained to his friends about the annoying girl sitting next to him. FML

Today, I found out that the girl I've been dating online for over a year is actually a very bored 14 year old boy. FML


guess whut i dont have to go to school tomoloz yesaaaaah!!!!111

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home