Friday, May 29, 2009

Boys over flowers

Hi hello. I skipped school today cause i didnt feel like going.
shhhh mummy does not know! HAHA.
And i spent the whole day watching Boys Over Flowers! The only thing pissing me off now is that episodes 22-24 is missing on mysoju.com so i went to viikii.com to watch the them, but halfway through the stupid thing underwent maintenance! FOR EIGHT HOURS! What am i supposed to do now? I am now experiencing withdrawal symptoms from not watching BOF ha ha -.-

Gu Jun Pyo...Jihoo sunbae....let me be your weed! I AM YOUR JAN DI :D I actually only wanted to download a song from BOF but i ended up downloading the whole soundtrack. Oh...they are all so cute *swoonzzzz* Urgh i cant take the suspense i must know whats gonna happen! DAMNATIONZ WHY IS VIIKII.COM STILL UNDER MAINTENANCE!!!

Who can reccomend a couple of good korea dramas? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home