Thursday, April 30, 2009

WHY RESTAURANT CITY UNDER MANTAINENCE! ):

Okay so bored now. While i am waiting, i decided to bloghop and i came across this on kittystar:

Being unique or different is too overated.
Everyone wants to be "unique" but they all eventually end up as carbon copies who think they are "unique". Everyone claims that their style is "unique" and if everyone is "unique" it destroys the whole meaning of "unique", doesn't it? My kindergarten teacher lied when she taught us all to face the mirror and say "I am special" every morning when we wake up.

Ha ha. Mmm the english paper today was not exactly easy cause there were alot of chim words. I didnt know what the meaning of 'arid' was, so i just wrote 'hot and dry'. The meaning turned out to be just 'dry' but i hope the teacher will close one eye cause i wrote hot and dry ): Other that that the paper was fine. Oh i wrote my summary four times leh O.O

And social studies...sigh.

I need to bring a watch to the hall next time. I spent too much time on the SBQ and barely had enough for two of my 12-13 mark essays. My paper was supposed to end at 12.40pm but i only started on my essays half and hour before. I got the shock of my life when i glanced at the clock and realised i only had thirty minutes left -.- I've never written so fast (or so untidily haha) in my life.

My hand was feeling really numb and sore after the first essay cause of the speed at which i was writing so i let go of my pen for a while to like flex my fingers and stuff and then when i tried to hold the pen again it kept falling out of my hand! Haha i almost laughed out loud but then i remembered i still had one more essay to complete with only ten minutes left. So i gripped the pen real hard and chiong all the way. Good thing this was the third time doing the two essays. It was one of my assignment questions last year and it also came out during my end of years in 2008 so thank god i didnt have to think for long. But my second essay was only like 3/4 of the page cause there wasnt enough time -.- luckily this is not the O levels or not i will be like *bangs head against wall* And then when i let go of my pen after that my hand was trembling like crazy and i amused myself by watching my fingers shiver uncontrolably while the teachers collected our papers. And now i have a mini blister at the base of my thumb -___-

Kay so anyway. Restaurant city (an app on facebook) IS STILL BLOODY UNDER MANTAINENCE! So i will go and revise my math now... there's chinese and math paper 1 on monday. Not a very nice combination. I must make sure i sleep early the night before so i wont fall asleep during the papers -.-

Mmkay bai.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home