Sunday, March 08, 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HI. Thanks everyone for my wonderful birthday presents! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Thanks for my clique and my clique five for planning alll the wonderful surprises! I AM SO TOUCHED *sniff sniff* Anyway, The class ignored me on my birthday on purpose. And they made me cry ): Hahaha actually i was talking to cuixia and then i just burst into tears and dunno who initiated the birthday song so the whole class (okay lah, not the whole class) sang a birthday song for me! And they gave me their cards and gifts! Hahaha thank you all so much! Joan gave me a really nice photo frame with a pic of me and her when we went to pasir ris park to cycle. Gillian gave me Merci chocolates! I am still eating them! Hahaha. Kat gave me 6 little cupcakes an a drawing that i said i liked! HAHA YAY SO NICE LEH YOU ALL <3

Anyway, after school I went to Ehub with Siu and Sam. Then Merlissa and Cheong (And jasper and Yintong) surprised me with a chocolate/coffee birthday cake! Hahaha walao, you all are damn nice to me! *sniffsssss* We took alot of pictures and kena chased away by the security guard. Hahaha I had alot of fun. Thank you sweeties! Then i headed to whitesands library to meet April, Renee and Evan. April and Renee left halfway through and they came back with a brownie with a stick poking through it (representing a candle -.- haha) and a lot of chocolate sauce on a plate which was supposed to be my name but it all smushed together so you cant really tell. But whatever, its the thought that counts! And they sang (okay they whispered) a brithday song cause we were in the library. Hahaha.

Mmmk headed home after that and dressed to meet my dad. He bought me my IPOD TOUCH! Yay im so excited! Its 16GB so i can put loadddddds of stuff and music and movies inside! My church camp is coming and im taking the coach, so this is JUST PERFECT! Thank you daddy even though you wont read this i think. Unless you are spying on me.

Okay byeeeee! Thank you all once again! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home