Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I realise i havent been blogging properly these few days. But really, if you go to school everyday...theres really nothing much you can blog about. Usually I wake up around 6.10am, leave the house at 7.15am and run to school with Evangeline to be there right on time. Which is 7.25am. Or sometimes we reach school at 7.26 am 0r 7.27 am. Then we have to wait in the foyer for the national anthem to finish before we can join our class. Haha. The latest i have ever arrived at school is 7.30am. Haha. Eh, but i've never gotten a single detention in my whole secondary school life. Make that primary school as well. Wahlao, didnt know i was that good ^^

So anyway, I spend the most part of lessons daydreaming and gossiping with Siu, Kat and Andy. And occasionally paying attention. (Hahaha) No lah, i'm actually pretty good at multi tasking! Haha, i can talk and pay attention one *grins* Hmm what else. Ohya. My phone died on me. It keeps turing itself off which is not very good cause my phone is also my alarm clock. And if it turns itself off in the middle of the night, it means my alarm clock wont ring in the morning. Which is why i am always late for school. Haaaaaaha. And another problem with my stupid phone is that when i receive calls, or if i call someone, that person cannot hear me and i also cant hear that person. DAMN ANNOYING! Soooo, my mum tried to send it to the sony erricson people, but it turned out that my warranty had already expired, and the estimated repair costs were like a hundred bucks. -.- Siao, so expensive. My spare phone is with my part time maid. SO NOW I HAVE TO USE MY MUM'S ANCIENT PHONE! NO BLUETOOTH! -.- My contract only expires next march sooo.... (-.-) Ohya! I heard David Archuleta IS COMING TO SGP! SO EXCITING! I WANNA GO TO HIS CONCERT! AND FETCH HIM FROM THE AIRPORT! And who wanna watch THE UNBORN with me? But you have to wait until i recover. Cause i just watched Coming Soon (thai horror film) and played hotel626, which is this damn scary game (DAMN YOU JOEL TAN! WHY YOU INTRO THIS GAME TO ME. HAHA) so now i cant really sleep properly. Yah i am weak like that. Cannot ah. Haha.

Mmm okay that aside, i also have to complain about the new lock in my rented apartment. (Okay we didnt rent the entire house. We only rented the room. But you get what i mean.) Cause when you wanna click the padlock back, you have to be really precise, or not the lock will get jammed and you have to spend a good 15 minutes trying to release the damn thing. Lots of homework piling up seeing as midyears are... OMG LESS THAN A MONTHS AWAY. And 209 days to the 'O's as of today. So scary. You know how all the seniors always say O levels are a piece of cake? But if you are actually preparing for it it doesnt really feel like a piece of cake. It feels more like 2 big (Secret Recipe size) cakes ): I just hope this year would pass more quickly. Next year brings many new things. And im looking forward to it. No offence, but i feel quite relieved that i dont have to stay on an extra year. Its only the beginning of my last year and already i cant wait to leave!!!!

Okay bye. I wanna go play Mafia Wars and Rock Legends on Facebook. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home