Thursday, February 26, 2009

I think I...


Forgot to add: i didnt want to wait for the rain to stop so i just walked home. And naturally i got soaked through. I felt like i was taking a shower -.- Haha it was fun yet uncomfortable at the same time. The last time i walked in such a heavy downpour was in sec 1. And i was in Central with April. I remember it clearly. Hahaha. Okay im gonna use my hair dryer to dry my chem textbook. Bye! ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hahaha the whole class did the 'hail hitler' pose during the fun photo. Hahah damn funny!

Our class layout is now 2 by 2. So annoying cause i like to sit by myself -.- Anyway Yintong was sitting next to Siuli this morning (which was actually Andy's seat, but he was away so Yintong sat there for awhile) and he turned around to talk to Kat,Siu and me. Then Andy came back and....

Andy: 秀丽是我的! (Siuli is mine!)
Yintong: 借一下不可以 meh!(Borrow awhile cannot meh!)

So Andy left, but he came back awhile later.

Andy: 走开啦!(Go away lah!)
Yintong: 我再跟 Alyssa 讲话啦! Alyssa 又不是你的! (Im talking to Alyssa lah! Alyssa also not yours.)
Andy这边三个都是我的!(These 3 girls are mine!)
Yintong: -.-

ROFL made me laugh like siao.

-----

Studying has turned our brains into dust. Danny insists HCO3 is "hydronate" when its actually hydrogencarbonate -.-

----

Andy kept writing George W Bush's name as George in his Social Studies SBQ.
Mr Faizal: Eh Andy, you think George Bush your friend ah?

-----

That aside, Im gonna get an ipod touch for my birthday! Hahaha im excited! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home