Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Seven days

Hahaha does this sound familiar?

Hey people! I hope you have not realised that my birthday is coming in exactly a week's time! This is not a hint to anyone, especially my friends. Oh yeah, I really really like the super awesome *Mabelline Gel-Liner in 01 Black which you can get at any Watsons store a very affordable price! Unrelated but i remember a wise old man once said,"Giving is Caring." Also, i think a small birthday cake will make a great gift. I stress again, there is no way that this is a hint to my friends regarding my birthday which is approaching in a week's time.

April kept asking me what i wanted today. Hahaha and honestly i had a had time thing of what i wanted! And we're gonna celebrate my birthday on 8th march (?) I think. At least thats what they wrote on my "Tea Party Invitation" Hahahaha plus the pictures they drew of themselves were damn funny pls. Renee's eyes were normal, April's was slanted upwards...and Evan's one was damn bloody huge lol. Okay cant wait already!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home