Thursday, January 29, 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HI. I bought a hot pink nail polish yesterday. I am happy. Hahaha. Anyway we had really slack periods today and in chinese Yao laoshi used me as an example to explain some....chen yu? (Is that it? The one where 4 chinese characters stick together or something like that lah) And the story was damn weird (something about me being really despo over a guy and dropping a pink paper or something like that lah) and reminded me of last year ): Ah nevermind i think i've long (okay lah not so long) gotten over xxx already...and i realise i wasted one year of my life on a....fucker. HAHAHA OMG CANT BELIEVE I JUST CALLED HIM THAT HAHAHAHA.

Uhm what else. Mdm Low didnt come for english today we (Andy,Yintong,Danny,Kat & me) somehow started talking about vital statistics or something like that...we also talked about men's underwear, pubic hair etc etc. And Danny kept suggesting we buy a dildo from the class fund for everyone to try -____-

Speaking of Danny and Co. yesterday we had almost the same discussuon during CME. Mdm Huda was asking our class what we would want to discuss about in future CME lessons and Danny said he wanted to discuss about curbing our sexual temptations. He kept repeating it over and over, SO FUNNY PLZ.

And Yintong was flipping this free calender thing when it flew past mdm huda's face when she was talking. And Yingtong went :"Eh teacher, got UFO!" Hahaha so lame but so funny. Oh and something awkward happened between me and him so we started laughing (did we? I think.) Then Siu was all "Eh what happen? Tell me, tell meeee!" Hahaha her expression was...priceless. ^^
Ugh anyway we have 3 periods of chinese tomorrow~ We also have class photo taking i think. I wish they did it like at the end of the year or something.

Ah whatever, i have chinese compo to do ):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home