Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My dad has ruled that my laptop is beyond salvation. So Im now at Justin's place with Noel, Jass and Fidi using his com while my dad gets me a new one ^^

Anyway during break I told Fidi and Jass about _ And we were talking about how maybe he'll message me with another number and pretend he's someone else and so on. Suddenly my phone vibrated and Jass was like *widens eyes* "WTF MAYBE ITS HIM! CHECK THE NUMBER!!!!"

So i did and omg it really was an anonymous text and it said "Hi" soooo we were like OMFGGGGGGXXXXX!!! But it turned out to be some Cabal guy i used to make fun of with Yintong. His name is Steven, he's 22 i think, he's damn ugly AND HE IS SUCH A FREAK! MY GOD HE IS TOTALLY WEIRD. Here's how the convo (in sms) went:
(He's in blue, Im in red.)

"Hi"
"Hi you are?"
"Steven, the ex Cabal friend"
"Oh"
"You forget me?"
"No"
"Oh then you got save my number ma? I got good opportunity for you..."

(***WTF PERVERT AND SUPER WEIRD***)

"No" (as in, no, i didnt save your number)
"Why? You dont friend me?"

( ***MY GOD DUDE HOW OLD ARE YOU -__-***)

"Dunno"
"Ok den you want to friend me?" (Jeez)
"Anything"
"Ok then friend lo. Later you got free? You still got boyfren..?"
"Not free. I got bf." (Okay im lying but wtv)
"Oh since when you got boyfriend?"
"Last year"
"Cool he got do anything with you?"

(***PERV***)

"No"
"You know what i mean?"
"What?"

(Actually i knew exactly what he meant, but since he want to ask so i will make things difficult for him. But jeez cant he see from my monosyllabic replys that i think he's totally annoying? But Fidi kept asking me to reply [-___-] so i did.)

"Eh...i dun dare sae...He always do what as you go out with him?"
"Nothing"
"Like what? I had been single since last year le..."

(*** I ALREADY SAID WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU FOOL? AND I THINK A WEIRDO LIKE YOU WILL HAVE BEEN SINGLE YOUR WHOLE LIFE LA***)

"Nothing."
"No other else?"
"No."
"Ok...careful on guy...Ya...!"

(I dont know wtf he means so i didnt reply.)

"So you friend me?"
"Anything."
"I am okay with it (="
"What anything? You hate pervert?"

(WEIRDO. First he says he's okay with it then he says "what anything" -__- And please lah who in the right mind loves perverts? -.-)

"Yes"
"Sry i got short term memory loss so i will forget that i had sented to you..."

(I didnt reply cause i didnt know wtf he meant and his english is atrocious)

"Eh you free now?" (This fellow just doesnt give up does he -.-?)
"No"
"Then are you still with your stead?"
"Yes"
"Oh...You must watch what you wear next time..."

(No reply)

"You got it ma...?"
"Yes and you are not my mother."
"Be careful when you wear miniskirt"
"I said you are not my mother."
"I saw the newspaper la there is perverts in the station and take the picture of girls skirts..."
"You are the pervert right?"
"'You usually wear safe pant inside better to play safe as i got no intention to sae dirty.."
"Fuck off"

Then Fidi used her phone to call him & she was like "UHHHH (*the horny sound which she did damn loudly*) THIS IS FIDELIA AND I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU UHHHHHHH...ARE YOU MASTURBATING? HMMMM? ARE YOU?"

Hahahaha. Me, Jass and Noel and Justin were laughing with reckless abandon at the back and i think he (the weirdo) heard it and hung up. OMG SO FUNNY PLS.

Anyway, I havent been studying since Sunday. BUT! Im having math tution tomorrow and im making it a point to study at least 2 chapters a day starting from today.

*flips hair*

I am now 10000x less guilty

BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger joann said...

WOW! you have a stalkerrrrrr! ahahha

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home