Saturday, November 08, 2008

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hiiiiii. Yesterday i was watching the very first movie of fantastic four on Dvd and there was this part where Victor brought Susan into this room on spaceship (okay actually they were there because of some science experiment but thats not the point) and then he said, "Susan, you make a man want to give you the world. And in my case i dont mean that metaphorically." Then he opened this window thing and then you could see the whole earth and the stars from there and Susan gasped and Victor got down (i think) and proposed to her.

You know i wont ask for much you know. Haha if a guy wanted to marry me he could just bring me to tho top of the singapore flyer and tell me that i make a man want to give me the whole of singapore and he doesnt mean that metaphorically. Then he will guide me to the window and i would gasp at the scenery and he would go down on one knee in front of the rest of the people in the carriage and propose to me, then i will accpet with tears of joy and we'll live happily ever after.

Hey, it could happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay probably not.

Anyway i still have math homework to do so toodles.

Heres an edit. Today I am pissed because there are people spamming xyz's (names have obviously been changed for privacy reasons so busybodies will not go to said person's blog and add oil to fire) blog for no apparent reason. Jeez its xyz's blog so xyz has every right to voice xyz's opinions and thoughts. Xyz did not even state your name. If you dont like it, dont read it. Its better than kids who hide behind their nicks and flame people. One who dares to do things against convention is better than those who will only criticise behind the anonymity of a nick but tremble and pee in their pants when they get challenged in real life. KNN. Kay Im done.

4 Comments:

Blogger joann said...

eh yr the "gluid war" [idk how to spell la] game is 135.90buxxx WHOA so damn ex laaaaaaaaa. tsk tsk
say bb to my old hair tmr will be a new day urghhhhhhhhh, yea la i know you super good come comment me but DO YOU KNOW I HAVE A TAGBOARDDDD??? maybe not, why not come to my blog and see agn maybe you could find it ahahhahahah, kidding

9:17 PM  
Blogger ALYSSA said...

LOL thats for the whole set lah dey. Im just gonna the buy the first part. Haha.

8:17 AM  
Blogger joann said...

suppppppp! i bought another __, but nicerrrrrr too bad its big for me :(((
i bet you dont rlly get what am i saying, im just bored.
meet me!
see my new fugly haircut!
you'll choke laughing at it.
but you better Not! i'll squezz yr pea-brainnnnn! kiddin!
bb will be leavin tmr dont miss me too much okey?!?
hahhaha im just self-entertaining myself, imma noob shxt. bb aly (L)

10:11 PM  
Blogger joann said...

oh yea~ check out my lj kk

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home