Sunday, October 12, 2008

Your eyes are ice cold blue, a mirror of the heart inside of you..

HIHIHI. I can finally go online!!!! K actually my internet's still down which sucks cause that means i have nothing to do. But my aunt's out now so im using hers.

Anyway, here's a piece of interesting news: Remember what the principal said about a new vice principal? It turns out that the new VP is my mum's/dads's golfing kaki which is also my aunt from church. Hahahaha how exciting. But if i get into trouble my mum will be the first to know-.-

Kay so exams are over! Its sooooo nice not having to syudy anymore hahahaha ^^ Okay so after exams Merlissa,Cheong,Siu,Elyse,Kamini,Jasper and me, we went to century to watch house bunny. Ohhhh fantastic show i tell you. The lead actress is soooo bimbotic she reminds me of Elyse. But she has a such a good heart haha. Huh forgot to mention that Jasper stepped on my foot and broke me nail of my little toe -.-

Mmm so im going out later to watch some concert my mum bought tix for....Cant wait for school to start so i can get to see all my marks except for math which i dont wanna see cause i know i blew it. Oh and guess what i still havent get my term 3 report book signed! hhahaha soooo nervous cause im gonna do it on monday. Mmkay tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home