Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photobucket
Because everyone feels heartache
And everyone feels pain
But only those with true courage
Can get up and try again.

Um. Hi god. Just wanna say thanks so much for helping me in my papers and most of all thanks for giving me a chance to see him again even though it makes me miss him more and i know i said i would get over him but its not working so a little help here please ^^ Oh and help him do well in his Os. Mmkay thanks and amen ^^

That aside, i've finally got back all my papers and im happy to say i only failed one subject which is math (43/100) other than that im pretty satisfied with my results except POA because i made alot of stupid mistakes like writing "Less: Return Outwards" on both sides of the trading account. And i didnt include all my workings even though Ms Goh kept drumming it into my head. Oh but whats done is done right...at least i got a B for my overall. I think. I hope.

And Syaz is my boyfriend until 12mn today. Haha, cause the minimart uncle read my palm and he said I'll have 5 boyfriends before i get married so im trying to reduce the number. So Danny suggested i ask someone to go steady with me in the morning and break up tonight. (-.-) So far i've only had one ex and Syaz will be my second and Andy offered to be my third so now i need someone to be my fourth & fifth so i can have the sixth (*coughmedcough) as my husband! HAHAHAHAHA. Gah fat hope.

Anyway thats nonsense. Assuming i'll get married at 25, i have 10 years left. I still have to have 4 more boyfriends before i get married, so 10 divided by 4 is....2.5 years. I'll have a new boyfriend every two and a half years and THEN i'll get married. Hahahah i cant wait ^^

I wonder if he's still at the canteen...
Oh stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home