Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Photobucket
Im the one that you want, the one you cant have,
the one that you call but doesnt ever call back.

(edit) I've decided to give you guys the link instead. So if you wanna see the pic you have to go through the trouble of clicking it and waiting for it to load muahahahaha. (/edit)


Nah, hahaha my lovely 3/1 taken on mr woo's last day. I didnt leave the link for you guys to enlarge cause i look seriously hideous there cause... i wasnt prepared. You want a bigger view go to joan's blog and search for the teacher's day post. (See joan, free advertising hahaha)

My cousin just introduced me to this thing. Take a look :( http://benglish.kennysia.com/?add=http://lexilush.blogspot.com.) Hahaha.(http://benglish.kennysia.com/) Here you go ^^

Nothing much today. I have been online since 10am. I dont actually have anything important to do online. In fact, i have absolutely nothing to do except bloghop and all that. I was so bored i decided to change my blogskin as you might have noticed. And also partly because i didnt like the font of my previous skin. Everytime i try to change it, it goes all wonky. So yes. Plus I wanted something simple. I dont really like the picture though, but Im too lazy to go find one that fits.

(edit) I've decided to remove the pic. Let me know if you can see the background cause i cant. And i dont know how it looks like with the layout. k thanks. (/edit)

I know i need to start studying but i have no mood to do so right now. See lah procrastinating again. Nevermind haha i'll go study er... geog later. Which reminds me, i still have chem, physics and PE (wtf) e-learning to do. Oh. And my chinese compo, which is on mlg. And the indiv stars report. Which is stupid stupid stupid waste my time only.

Actually, my internet's not working again. But since its the holidays and my aunt is out working, i can use the com freely without worrying about getting caught red handed ^^ But i have to remember to delete the website history and all that. Anddddd, everytime i hear the sound of a car engine i'll run over to the window to check the carpark. Just in case ^^

I dont think im going out this september holidays. Theres only 4 days left and tons of homework and studying to complete. So much to do, so little time ^^

Okay toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home