Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lately, I've been watching you,
been thinking 'bout you baby
and everything you do
just sitting away,
watching the days go by.

Suppppxxzzxzxsxss. I had to go to school today for my chem retest but we still ended up copying each others answers. I really wonder how people who take triple or double science cope with their subjects cause im only taking combined science and im already having problems hahahaha. Mmkay so who wants to see Loo Junxiang play jingle bells on the pipa? hahahaha there you go ^^ :

( blogger doesnt allow me to post up the video itself. Keep telling me that my html cannot be accepted wtf -.-)

I cant wait for exams to be over cause Siu's gonna introduce me to a shop in bugis which sells nice clothes from as little as 5 bucks ^^ hahaha okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home