Saturday, September 13, 2008

Photobucket
"I want him to have whats best for him. I just dont wanna stick around to watch,
cause he's everything i want, and everything i can't have.."

Holaaaa. Im can finally go online cause my aunt and my mum's at my cousins house having some mooncake festival dinner thingy and i didnt have to go cause i told my mum i wanted to stay home and study -____- hahahaha. Umkay im just worried my aunt returns early.

K the past few days has been reaaaally boring esp thursday when Cheong didnt attend school (hahaha see i blogged about you leh) Ah well. This coming week wouldnt be too bad cause....well just because ^^ And i should just enjoy the last few days hor then its byebyeeeee ):

Moving onnnn, we ( merl,danny,cheong,siu and elyse) had chem class in school from 930am to 12+pm today. And i think i absorb better like that leh! Cause in class i tend to fall asleep, daydream or gossip with cheong hahaha. But today i could concentrate fully and i did the bases and alkalis worksheet allllll byyyy myyyyselfff thats 5 x 3 = 15 questions ^^ okay so i did get a little help from mr suf but other than that i completed the worksheettt hahhaha yaaaay.

I've never completed a chem worksheet before, much less do it by myself hence the over reaction. I think im gonna fail chem leh haha. But nevermind im very motivated now hahaha ^^
Anyway i hope i wont miss too much when _'s gone cause everytime i think i've recovered then i see _ again and its like a fresh wound all over again ugh how annoying.

Okay byeee 8 more days to eoys and 10-11 more days to study if i include the 2 day break plus hariraya or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home