Monday, September 01, 2008

I don't know why we all hang onto something we know we're better off letting go.


HI ! hihihi. Omg im so happy to annouce that my internet was fixed last night ^^ Okay so i havent been blogging properly cause i have to keep sneaking online, but now i dont have to ^^

Anyway, holidays have started. K actually its not really a hoilday with all the extra lessons and stuff. Speaking of extra lessons, me, Cheong, Elyse, Peiswen, and Amanda had chem with Mr Suf at 9 today. I overslept so Cheong and Elyse had to wait for me until 9.20 (ooops ><) Anyway, Cheong called me and said _ was at the canteen cause she saw _ class people there. But it turned out he wasn't. And i actually thought he was very hardworking -___- haha.

Friday was ACES and teacher's day. The graduating classes had the games with the teachers and the sec 3s had this 4.5 (?) km walk. We walked to tampines primary school and back again! Freaking far pls. And on the way there i stepped into a squlechy mountain of mud. I was trying to avoid the rain puddles but... -___-

Went to tm to watch Wall-E at 2.25 with Cheong, Kel and Sel. Not really that nice lah haha. But the voices are quite cute ^^ Bet cheong didnt pay attention to the show the whole time. Ahem.


Okay anyway, i have my dental appointment at 9.15 tomorrow and POA at 11. Im already starting to hate the holidays.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home