Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photobucket
All my friends keep telling me now's the time
But I know just the notion saying goodbye
breaks my heart it tears me up inside

Hi. One of my last few posts before i stop blogging for awhile. Anyway, my cousin got into an accident right, then she told me that when she told her friend about what happened, her friend asked her "Then why you havent die?" hahahahaa some friend.

Today my mum wanted to tapao dinner for me cause she was going out to eat with her friends. So we went to the nearby foodcourt at raffles to buy pasta from this italian booth. We stood there talking for like 15 minutes, wating to be served, until we realised that....the stall was closed. Hahahahaa so bimbotic pls.

But i think my mum's worse than me. On the way home she decided to try a new road KPE highway which is an underground road which apparently stretches for 9km anddd which opened yesterday. When she finally drove into the KPE tunnel, she was like " Ta da dummmm! We're KP YEEEEEE!" hahaha wtf.

And halfway through there was this sign that said to turn on our local radio and switch on our headlights. So she did. Then she looked into the rear mirror and said " See behind. Got a few goondoos like us also on the headlights." -_______- Cause it was damn bright inside the tunnel but she decided to turn them on for the heck of it -.-.-.-.-.-.- And when she finally exited the tunnel, we ended up in an ulu road we've never been to or heard of. And my mum went "Ohhhh boy, where am i ?" Hahahahahah so bimbooo!

See cheong i inherited her genes hahahahahaa. Mmmkay im gonna revise the formats for english and chinese then off to watch too fast too furious ^^ Taaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home