Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photobucket
I've been waiting for so long.
Yet you just kept me waiting.

7 papers down 7 more to go.
I collapsed on my bed the moment i reached home around 1pm, and slept until 8 then i had dinner, bathed, rested awhile and slept until 710am this morning for poa. I think my bodyclock is haywire already ah hahaha. Cause i'll come back from school, study until 6 then eat dinner, bathe, study again, sleep at 9 then wake up 12 and study until 2 then sleep again and wake up 4 and study until 630 then i go get ready for school. -______-


Anyway, i like having papers in the hall. Think its gonna be damn sian when we shift back the the classrooms on monday -__- so far all my papers have been great except math! OMGGGG after the paper i realised i made alot of stupid careless mistakes. Like 4.5 hours ? I wrote it as 45 minutes! 2 marks down the drain!!!! Common sense tells you that the journey from singapore to KL should take a fews hours right but nooooo i had to be sooo blur and write it as 45 minutes -.- I also left a 5 mark question blank cause i didnt even know how to start it -.- I hope paper 2 will be easier. Like mid years. Or else i wont be able to passsss ):


Physics and Social Studies were okay. I think i can pass physics for once leh hahaha. I just bullshit my way through chinese paper one but i think i should be able to pass. Hopefully.

K theres chinese paper 2 and core geog paper on monday. Sooooooo i'll be off now and i'll blog again when i have the time. Which is probably during the weekends or smth. k bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home