Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Photobucket
Love is a wonderful thing until it happens to your only child.

Quick post. My mum took my lappie away, so i have to sneak online with my aunt's com. Again. Anyway, the theme for sec 3's english for this week(?) is Love.
How apt.

I think im gonna put alot of effort in this one. Haha, Clarissa says we can write from real life experiences -__- Not that i have much to write about. And this morning during assembly, i looked to the front and saw the countdown thing to O levels. 6 more days. Nearly gave me a heart attack. Until i realised last Friday it was still 60+. So i think they just havent put up the secong number only. Cheh, scare me only -___-

Okay, my tongue is swelling like a balloon right now. (Cheong : hehehe only you know leh, be honoured ^^) Andddddd, i think im gonna go finish reading Breaking Dawn. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home