Monday, August 11, 2008

Photobucket
Life sucks, and then you die.

I watched the national day parade on on saturday (on tv). Every year the same thing. My mum said in orchard or wherever there was this big screen showing the ndp but no one stopped even for a while to watch. But the spirits there were so high, it made me proud to be singaporean hahahaha. And when the credits rolled after the parade, i saw coral secondary listed in the combined school choir thing! hahahaha so cool so cool ^^

Anyway, I have a throat infection and a grand total of 6 ulcers. 2 of them are on my tongue, one on top and one at the bottom. It hurts to talk and eat. Im lisping and drooling like an idiot. hahahaha keh im going out with my cousin soon. Updates laytah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home