Thursday, August 14, 2008

Photobucket
But now, even i can tell that i confused my feelings with the truth..
I thought you felt it too..When there was me...and you.

I got my lappie back. But my internet refuses to connect. So here i am on my aunt's com. Agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. Im so sick of school already. But i still drag myself to school because...but i feel like im wasting my time. Ah whatever.

Anyway, cheong decided to come to school today thank god. At least i have someone to accompany my during lunch and after school. We both took turns being high today. And we completely didnt pay attention during chem -___- Oh what else. I helped her do her math homework today. Im so nice ^^ Bitched alot during social studies...and weird as it might seem, i cant wait to get started on our project O_o

Okay im just typing out whatever comes to my head. Uhmmm ohya, i exchanged mp3s with siu today. I liked the songs in her mp3 so we traded ^^ Anddd alot of people are starting to wear the "ballet" school shoe -___- i dont likeeeeee i wanna change school shoes alr. Butttttt, i cant find any nicer ones to chnage to. Speaking of change, i like izzah's bag. I wanna get one something like that ^^ uhhhhhhhhh i gave a note to my secret pal today hope she received it ^^

The person who's my secret pal is gonna die the day we reveal who our pals are. I still havent gotten anything from him/her ): Oh cheong! if you read this, i alr figured out how to play the enya song on the piano ^^ ( remember the song being played during the SS lesson ? The 911 bombing video.) I'll play for you during the next pe lesson ! Or if we can get our turn on the piano -____-

K life sucks byeee ^^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home