Monday, August 18, 2008

Photobucket
I'd cheat destiny just to be near you..

Clarissa Cheong is a nice bimbo. Nice, because she wrote this to me in her blog:

i wish he would spare my bestfriend the misery of getting her hopes high and making her disappointed when nothing happens.

Aw, so nice! Hahaha i luv yew! Anddddd a complete bimbo cause.......

C: Eh, wanna be a GV member ?
A: Huh, why?
C: Dunno. Cause the card so cute. Its a little popcorn thingy.
A: -_______-"

Haaaaaaaha. Okay im going out with her and a few others after school tomorrow. Cant wait ^^ And today we had the option to sign up for dunno what course briefing thing in Singapore Poly. Cheong said to take option A and B, but i took A and H (?) i think. Eh my future leh must make right choices. hahahaha. But i wanna go Temasek Poly.

Cheong, lets get into the same course (A) ^^ K but i hope i can make it to sec 4 ! If i retain it'll be so embarassing pls. Plus who am i going to hang out with when my friends graduate? I willlll work hard i will i willllll plus theres a living reminder in my class anyway. (oooops so mean but true leh hahaha.)

Anyway, check out this video! I got it from joan's blog. A coral production hahaha. Delton looks so innocent inside! Hahah, and kenneth a paikia? So funny! The song in the video's quite nice though. If anyone knows the tittle and artist please leave a tag ^^




OKAY BYE. I WANT TOMORROW TO FASTER COME.

This situation's driving me crazy,
and i really wanna be your lady~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home