Friday, August 01, 2008


Photobucket
I dont understand why God would ever let us meet if he already
knew that there was no possible chance of us being together.


I had really really bad period cramps (what,you dont have cramps before meh.)
from geography to recess, to mid POA. So bad that i only wrote like 4 lines for my
30 mark geog test -___- And recess... sooo unbearable until i couldnt bring myself
to leave my seat. (and try and look for _ ) I had to like clutch my stomach and put my
head on the table. Oh, the pain i had to go through to ensure the continuity of the
human race.

Anyway, there was a small peep hole between my arm and the table. I saw a
pair of feet walk by. The way it walked, like kind of bouncing on the toes... so familiar.
Then i looked up and turned around and...HAHAHA. I bought cold milo but that
made my cramps worse. So i drank abit and gave the rest to renee. And i ended up
buying a sandwich. After school i asked clar to wait with me. And suddenly i remembered....SSSSSSSSSPPPPPAAAAA -___-
Okay forget it. so we went to whitesands in the end.

Mm. I hate fridays cause i cant go to school on saturday and sunday.


--

YOU.

WILL.

NEVER.

KNOW.

HOW.

MUCH.

YOU.

MEAN.

TO.

ME.

YOU.

WILL.

NEVER.

KNOW.

YOU.

KEPT.

ME.

HANGING.

ON.

A.

STRING.

YOU.

WILL.

NEVER.

KNOW.

YOU.

MADE.

MY.

DAY.

83moredays):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home