Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Photobucket
If it didnt hurt so bad, they wouldn't call it a crush.

Hi. My lappie still hasnt returned so im sneaking online on my aunt's com yet again. My heart is pumping like crazy cause she can be back anytime jeez im fucking nervous.

Anyway, clarissa's planning to pon school tomorrow so i have no one to lunch with. which means i cannot see _ during lunch. And after school. Walao Clarissa Cheong ! See laaaah. ): Speaking of Clarissa, we had this conversation today.

A: Wah, my leg so pain ): Like I just finish running 2.4 that kind of pain.
C: Know why? Cause you've been running through someone's mind.
A: -_- I wish.

Neh cause Andy and Danny are kind of sort of competing to see who has more pickup lines -__-. Shit she's unlocking the door alr k byebye byebye time to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~
sogivemeacluecauseimplanningtomakeamove..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home