Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Forget the risk and take the next fall.
If it's meant to be then it's worth it all.


Hello people, Clarissa here. ^^ Had a fun time with alyssa bitch today. (An all girls outing, you could say) Um cuz her intenet aint working, that's why I'm blogging for her right now. She's feeling very happy today cuz ahem, medium was looking at her during recess. You could say it was the happiest moment of her life. Though she didn't get to see him after school, I guess she's contented already, right? (:

Anyway, after school we went to century to get my tragus ring, then off to bugis to collect our straightener and curler. And finally, to ikea to get my stuffs. Had lunch after that and I swear we were damn hungry please. Both of us got two hot dog bread each and a drink.
Overall, today was fun and tiring.

I wished that today's recess didn't end cuz at least I'll be able to see the smile on my bestfriend's face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home