Saturday, August 16, 2008

Photobucket
But obviously, he's out of my leauge,
Im wasting my time cause he'll never be mine,
and i know that i never will be good enough for him-
No, never will be good enough for him~

Photobucket

$1.20 ! Hahaha I finally hit one dollar! Keep clicking on the nuffnang ad abv please please please thankew ^^

Hi. Today was the bestest morning in my entire life ^^ Anddddd also the first time i wished chem lesson would never ever everrrrr end ^^

Anyway, me and cheong finally got our hoodies we ordered online. This morning my mum was like, " Eh, Alyssa there's a package for you." Then i opened it up and i saw my hoodies and i was sooo happy ^^ cause i waited like 3 weeks for it to arrive.

Mhmm as i was saying, after chem cheong, me and jasper went to whitesands with Mr Sufiyan in his car. Went to Mac and met up with all the 3/9-ers..They were having A math with Mr Fong. ( I only knew today that kelmond calls him Fongie hahaha.) We occupied like 4 tables -___- and wensen couldnt come out cause of his size (?) and Mr Suf was like suaning him hahaha.

Ahhhhhhh i wish this morning would never end. Cheong and Siu said he looked over... I dont know lah. If it didnt mean anything then he wouldnt bother to look over right ? Right? I dont know. But maybe im just thinking too much. Monday then see lah hor. But he looks so cute when he's doing work hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Im meeting The Cousin later at Bugis at 3:15. Then to Newton for cell. Ugh, i dont feel like going. I feel like going back to my school canteen ahahahahaha. Okay ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home