Friday, August 08, 2008

Photobucket
I dont know why i miss you so much,
I dont know why i still feel your touch.
You left me feeling high and dry,
With nothing but the question why.
You, I guess you have another direction,
Leaving me with nothing but a dead connection.
My love for you is deep and meaningless.
I was more than a fool, a fool for love, a fool for you.

Photobucket

(edit) I just realised today's 8th Aug. Which means the olympics starts today hahaha, yaaaay, im excited ^^ (/edit)

Random fact #1: this is my 300th post after 2 and a half years of blogging -__-
Random fact #2: I have a ton of ulcers at my lip. Damn these braces -___-

(The pictures are not really good cause i forgot to bring my camera so i had to use my phone. er yeh, so i had to like snap it real fast. hehehehe.)

Anywaaaaay, Ndp in school today. Good thing i sat at innovators and not entrepreneurs heh heh. Uhm, me and April, we sat in the front row so we had a good view. And innovators were in a good position so you can see all the parade stuff and the band,choir etc clearly.

The best part had to be the cheerleading/uniformed group drill thingy i think. The adventurers cheerleaders were awesome pls. Clar you were awesome too, but hahahah you cant even find the pom pom handle hahahaha so bimbotic ^^

Oh the fancy foot drill thing was the best. hehehe. The uniform groups have to like march/dance in time to music. Like for example Npcc (which, in my humble opinion,was the best among the others), marched to the song Low and omgxxxx so nice ^^ Ndcc was cool too hahaha. And their GOH uniforms are so nice. Made me wish i joined ncdcc instead..
(You weren't here tdy. I wonder why. Ah whatever lah k.)

Photobucket

And choir. This ove enthusiastic April kept making me stand up and dance. Oei, so embarassing okay ! Only the front row stand up lor -__- Oh and i think this photo's damn funny hahahaha. Cuz the uniformed groups had to run out and join the choir during the finale. SO FUNNY ! look at their feet ^^ Met clar, bel,kel,sel, and edward and headed to whitesands Kfc for breakfast and headed home after that.


Photobucket

Mmm. But i wish school could have lasted longer. I have nothing to do at home. Okay actually i have chinese and math homework to do but.... i dont feel like doing. heh heh.
kehzxx bye.

-----

"And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a stupid lamb."
-Twilight, Edward & Bella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home