Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Photobucket

You can spend minutes,hours,days,weeks,even months
analyzing a situation and trying to put the pieces together
justifying what could have, should have or would've happened.
Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.

I found old pictures of me in april's thumbdrive from early sec two.

Photobucket

I even haaaveeee..... a sec one picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
Nah, hahaha laugh all you want ^^

--------

I saw this on Katherine's blog:

My eyes are screaming for the sight of you, I'm dying
to breathe the same air as you. I miss you so fucking much,
I'm holding you so tight,
The deeper you fall,
and yet i dont know what you're thinking.
Perhaps I'm over-reacting,but i'm trying really hard to forget.
I just want you to know, if you're not
The harder it is to get out.
making an effort,I'm letting go. I'm starting already.

And it decribes how i'm feeling to a T.

kthxbai.

All you had to do was just turn up for lunch.
That's all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home