Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Photobucket
So baby i'll wait for you,
Cause i dont know what else i can do,
I really need you in my life,
No matter what i have to do i'll wait for you.

Joan and me stared at Wanning today and told her we knew her biggest secret.
Amanda thought we really knew her biggest secret and she was like -__-
(Joan see, your name's in my post already ^^)

I was restless throghout today cause, well. Just because.
And..and..and.. i cannot take the suspense anymore.
I MUST KNOW WHO THE FUG THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.
IF ITS ANTHR GIRL HOW ? HOWHOWHOW? HOW NOW BROWN COW ?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I...... MUST..... KNOW..... MUST. MUST. MUST.....................
Dont give me false hope please please plsplsplsplsplomgxzpls.
You know, everything something nice happens, i will be damn happy at first
then i will think of all the bad possibilities so that i wont get my hopes
up and get totally dissapointed later on.

Thanks Clarissa and Belynda for waiting with me for one whole hour.
What a waste of time. because. because. because. See lah this is
what happens when you assume -_- fuggg i feel so stupid.
ohkehz you wanna ask faster ask lah k im dying of suspense.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home