Thursday, July 24, 2008


Photobucket
The only way to accept an insult is to ignore it.
If you cant ignore it, top it. If you cant top it, laugh at it.
If you cant laugh at it, You probably deserved it.

Hi. The girl in today's picture is actually a man ^^
I went for tuition at my uncle's place last sunday & look :

Photobucket

I saw this when the lift door closed. Omgxx i'd be so paiseh if it were me -__-

Anyway, tomorrow's racial harmony day and i've already tried on the
baju kurung (sp?) Sophie lent me. Andddd, i look...weird. We're
supposed to be at the parade square wearing the costume before the bell
rings at 7.25. like omgxx i dont wanna sing the national anthem/pledge
looking like an idoit !

HAHAHA. Oi, Clarissa/Merlissa I dont feel like wearing traditional
costume anymore ! hahahaha but i dont wanna pay five bucks -__-
And Merlissa you better come to school or not you have to treat half the
class to a drink of their choice leh. hahaha.

Kay i have tuition (yawn) soon. May update laytah.
Or not. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home