Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photobucket

I'd rather live my life to the fullest than conduct
myself in a certain way to gain approval from others.

I have no regrets, and especially no apologies.
-Paris Hilton

I like her (girl in pic) hair. I wanna cut like that when i graduate ^^

There, formal picture i didnt put up ytd. Click to enlarge ^^
(sera looks so buay song hahahahahahaa)

Had tuition this morning at 845 am at Jalan Senang -__-
Went to get my fringe cut at loyang after that.
okay nothing much today.
------
To realise the value of a sister,
ask someone who doesnt have one.
To realise the value of a year,
ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realise the value of 9 months,
ask a mother who has given birth to a stillborn.
To realise the value of a month,
ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realise the value of one week,
ask the editor of a weekly newspaper
To realise the value of an hour,
ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realise the value of one mintue,
ask a person who has missed a bus, train or plane.
To realise the value of one second,
ask a person who has survived an accident.
To realise the value of a milisecond,
ask a person who has won a silver medal in the olympics.

And to realise the value of a friend,
lose one.
-----

update later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home