Friday, July 25, 2008


Photobucket

I wish it could just be simple, like a retro pop song.
'I want you to want me.'
Boom. End of story. We all want to live happily ever after.
But its never really like that, is it ?
-Johnny Tucker Must Die.

Merlissa knows my dirty lil secret. Haha, oei, the only other person
who knows is Clarissa okay, so you better KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT !
HAHA OKAY OKAY ?

Anyway today was rhd, and most of 3/1 turned up in traditional costumes!
yay! haha. I came to school in my uniform and changed after that. I look very weird
lah! Next year im going to wear a cheong sam, haha. Mmm, i was sweating like a
pig during morning assembly which made my fringe super wet and ugly.
And I looked super sick in photos.

Lets begin with my favourite picture ! :

Photobucket
Ms Lee still owes me the rest of the class pictures.
Cause we took like, alot.

Photobucket
Elyse wore a kimono. The skirt part was so straight she had
difficulty walking, sitting and standing. hahaha.

Photobucket
Couple pic ^^

Photobucket
Danny wasn't supposed to be in the picture -__-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Veh ugly here put i put it up cuz syaz looks cute.
gahahaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr Suffiyan during chem.

Photobucket
And everyone wants to hold jasper's leg -.-

Photobucket
Core geog guys, 3/1 and 3/9

Photobucket
Core geog girls, 3/1 and 3/9

Photobucket
We had so many cameras pointed at us everyone was looking at different
areas -_- (See yintong looks so gay. hahaha I show denise then you know ^^)
So funny, i felt like i was in a photoshoot leh !
'One more one more!'
-__-

Photobucket
Renee and Evan.

Photobucket

Okay thats done.
I didnt do much of the collage thing cause the pictures are too nice ^^
And see lah, i xin xin ku ku make all the edges of the pics round.
ah whatever lah alyssa.

And a bigger version of my fave pic, hahaha. SPOT ME SPOT ME ^^

Photobucket

Everyone didnt have the mood to study, haha. So difficult to concentrate
when im wearing something so scratchy and warm -__-

Mhm, went to tampines and i bought a new bag. I think im
gonna carry it to school on monday! Haha, okay overall today was quite
fun lah. Even though I looked and felt like shit.

Mmmkeh byexx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home