Monday, July 28, 2008


Photobucket
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can
cross the road without their motives being questioned.

OMG MY FIRST 20 CENTS!

(okay people, scroll down until you see the ads thing on the left then
click on the UNIQUELY SINGAPORE thing on the top right hand
side of the banner please thankewwwwwwwww ^^)

Photobucket


Photobucket

hahahaha yay even though my blog viewership thing is low. And inconsistent.
but hahahaha yaaaay i have 20 cents ! DO YOU? HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE.

---------------

MERLISSA OH MY GAWD WHUT DA FFFFFF AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
But it could have been another girl you know ): But thanks ah hahahaha.

Anyone wants to lend me an adventurer's shirt ? Im planning on
sitting with adventurers during the national day thingo.
-
I carried my new bag to school today and i kept asking people
if the bag suits me. See lah thats how insecure i am.

Okay i really dont know what to type so im just randomly typing
things out. Mhmkay actually i DO know what i wanna talk about
but im not gonna do it here. AHAHAHAH cause its too obvious later _
read my blog how hahahahahaha. Eh merlissa tomorrow tell me again
cuz i cant get enough of it leh haahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Mmkeh buaizzzizizizzzxx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home