Friday, June 27, 2008


Photobucket

What exactly is a broken heart?

A broken heart is forcing yourself to hang up that phone after you have dialed the first three digits to his phone number. A broken heart is the cold shattering feeling you receive when you hear his name. A broken heart is when you are crying yourself to sleep every night. A broken heart is glancing at the pictures of the two of you, and then quickly turning your attention to something else, to avoid your tears. A broken heart is screaming and begging for a second chance inside. A broken heart is the emptiness and heart-wrenching feeling you encounter when you see him with his new girlfriend. A broken heart is knowing that no matter what you do or say to yourself, you can't fool your heart into believing that you will in fact "be alright." A broken heart is listening to that one song that makes you break down,over and over again.

A broken heart can simply mean... not wanting to go on.

Hmm, nth much today as well, just that
clarissa made me wait so damn long cause she had
some prefect meeting thingy! haha, so annoying leh!
Headed to whitesands, and i finally got my hot fudge sundae!
haha, that made me soooo happy.

I kinda like the long hours on Wednesday & Thursday.
I have to study more, but i get to catch up with clarissa
during lessons and lunch breaks. Plus i got more chances to
see ( ) also. Haha, let me seeeeee : Morning assembly, during recess,
after recess, during lunch, after lunch and after school !
haha yay.

Anyway.

My mum called me and it turned out that she was at
whitesand as well, so i asked her if she could fetch me home,
so i wouldnt need to walk. Bad choice. She was SO IRRITATING!
omfgz just stfu will you ? i should have walked home instead.

oh jeez i just realised i have chinese tuition tmr.
so boringzxszzzzzzzzzzz.

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses her blanket
But Ive got to get a move on with my life,
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home