Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Photobucket
You can miss someone that died.
You can miss someone that moved away,
but the worst way to miss someone,
is someone you see (almost)everyday..

my mouth hurts ):
ALOT. alot alotalotlaotlsaotlaot.
i had four teeth extracted ytd, in preparation for my braces
on the 18th (june) . Talking and smiling hurts like hell,
i cant eat solid food, and i havent eaten since ytd.
*rumbleeeee* and today i accidentally ate a tiny potato chip,
and crunched right down on my wound.
HEN TONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
but i suppose thats the price for b-e-a-u-t-y ):

anyway, on monday i went out with merlissa,delton,
yintong,kelvin and wensen. we went to dg cathay cine to watch
over her dead body. it was okay lah i guess, not really fantastic.
headed over to far east to shop, and i have so many things in
mind to buyyy ! Plus our trip to bugis street.
omgzxs so cheaaaap ! When i get my pay i will shoppp like crazy.
p.s: if you're looking for those checkered boyfriend blouses,
bugis st sells those at 10 bucks ^^

oh and today my mum found out about my tragus piercing.
and shes like, when did you pierce it ?
pain anot ?
you pierce with who ?
lol, she didnt rly scold lah, she seemed more curious if anything O.o
oh and a million thanks to all my friends who cheered me up today (:
love you all <3>

alot of funny stuff happened in class tdy,
esp in poa, when we played this number game thing,
and the loser has to do really embarrasing forfeits __
pics up soon, cause i snuck online (hehehehe)
and my aunt(y) may come home anytime.

got most of my results back.
anddddd i didnt do really well.
my best subject would definitely be poa.
with 45.5/60
i almost passed my chinese (47/100)
i think i got like 60 for geog, and i know i passed math
with like, 50+,60 ? anddddddd, chem, not too sure,
and i know i failed physics, cause only 2 people passed =="
and im pretty sure im not one of the 2.
i got 13/30 for social studies. 2 more marks leh !
bummer. and i passed english. i mean, i passed all the component things,
but idk abt the overall. According to clarissa's calculations,
im supposed to have 62, but i hope with oral and all,
i can get at least a 65. plsohplssssss.
overall im just glad to pass math la huh.

toodles. sleep beckons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home