Friday, May 16, 2008


Photobucket
Knowing that something will never happen,
doesnt make you want it any lesser.

chatted with clarissa,
and on second thought, i think i will have a private blog,
where only certain friends can read my most inimate stuff.
or maybe just a journal thing, but with the risk of my mum finding out.
of course, this blog will still be open lah. hahaha.

We had this rats carnival, which i initially thought
was rags carnival. Lol, i didnt hear properly -.-
quite fun lah i guess, although kinda pointless.
psh, dunno what im talking about.

kinda sorta depressed-ish lately,
and im not really sure why.
maybe its cause of the thing i told ccsm ?
But he doesnt even know me lah wth.
i dont wanna think so much,
yet im thinking so much.
and slooowly, i think im..................................
But he doesnt seem to give a damn sometimes,
with the exception of today where he kind of sort of made direct eyecontact ?
omgzxzxsxzxsxzxz i thought i was gonna faint lah !
in a good way. hahahaha.
oh well, there i go again, when i alr said i wont think so much.
ahhhhhwell.
im gonna play lemonade tycoon and drown my sorrows.

He walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
I can't even see anyone when he's with me
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
And he's all that I need to fall into..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home