Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Photobucket


I'm feeling slightly happier !
haha, cause :
1. tmr's wednesday which means i can go to sch.

2. i had metal bands put on and not braces,
(so at least i can get to enjoy my food for an extra one month)

3. i ate alot of apple crumble. like, ALOT.

4. i decided what tattoo to get,and where to put it ^^
(when im 18 ++++++++ , that is.)

and the thing that greatly improved my mood:
I had my love fortune told.
And i was told that a new love is poised to enter my life
And that someone finds me very attractive ! O_o
Also, i shouldnt confuse intuition with wishful thinking !
i dont know if its real or not,
but i so totally want it to be real !
omgomgomg pleasepleaseplease !!!!!!
haha, anyway, about the tatoo thing :

Photobucket

i want this design on my :


Photobucket
Photobucket

you cant really see it properly :

Photobucket
but if you look carefully you can see this
wing thingy slightly below her neck.
If you want a clearer view, you can go here :



I WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home