Sunday, May 25, 2008

Photobucket

i got back my report book already.
i got 21st in class out of 40,
and 90+ out of 200+ for level position.
I failed chinese and combined humanities.
Surprisingly,I didnt fail my combined science,
which i expected to, due to the fact that i scored 29/100
for physics. I guess my chem's good enough to pull my grade up.
A1 for POA. no surprise there,its a sure pass subject.
overall, i got mostly c6/5s and d7s.
The best part ? i still havent told my mum.
Im gonna be skinned alive when she finds out.
i so cant wait -.-

Math tuition resumed today.
tutor was unually nice to me.
He didnt really yell at me, and he sent me all the way home,
when i only wanted a lift to the mrt.

I cant believe Joanfjq got yelled at by her parents when
she's fifth in the entire level.
I wonder what her father expects her to achieve.
First in level ? huh, give her a break lah.

Digressing, i watched indiana jones ytd,
and i think the front part was really boring and
the ending was stupid. But I like the part where they
figure out all the clues. Kind of reminds me of
national treasure. which is the best show ever, after dirty dancing 2.
Im gonna rent lotsa dvds to kill time during the holidays.
Unless anyone wants to jio me out ?
Or help me find a holiday job ?
whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home