Tuesday, May 06, 2008


Photobucket

hi. short one today.
i know i havent been posting lately.
beeeeecause ! got exam maaaaaah.
hahah, okay just bear with me, cause theres only 2 days left !
12 papers down, 2 more to go !
jiayou ! jiaaaaaaaayou !

anyway, ytd was clarissa cheong's birthday !
yay, you're finally 15 babe ! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


heh, we went out to fish & co to celebrate,
but i'll post more on that (& everything else)
once all my papers finish.

I've been waking up at 3am to study almost everyday,
and i have HUGE EYEBAGS (oh, the horror) and very bad skin.
Cant wait for the holidays to begin,so i can start earning molah from my holiday jobs !
I've got 2 jobs : one that lasts 3 days, and one for the whole month i think.
YAY, i'll be rich by the end of the month $__$ !~

anyway, i'll be posting more when my papers end,
so keep coming ! pleaaaaseeeeeeee ! haha.
i need visitors leh. okay ? thanks. haha, byeeeee & good luck all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home