Saturday, April 05, 2008

Creds to MOT (:


(ign: prings)

wei2
Caption: pUnK 4 EVa - - > ' 5@wei.com ' : : :

Does painting your nails black and looking a little sluttish in this picture makes you punk?
Hell no. Quantum blast? I wished I could quantum blast your face, whatever that is.

wei3
'''''''AnGeL'Z cRoWn////%%%%

Aww, this melted my heart, literally. The angel crown, however doesn't seem very proportionate to the big bush of pubic up on your head that you call hair.

wei4
''::: - -> HuH' BoRiNg FaCE AgAiNg'

Huh. you bet you're boring son of a bitch. What's so wrong about this picture?
Let me tell you. You're trying to pull off the typical Nicholas Tze pose but it went wrong cause

1) You fucking exposed your white thigh with that shorts of yours.
2) Hello? Giordano T-shirt? I thought they were banned for ages 8-40.
3) Your nose is so fucking big even though you try to cover your face
with your hand it still pops out.

Since it didn't turn out cool, it became your boring face, againg.

wei5
[ [ [ pEAcE ] ] ] SmIlE oNlY 4 a SecONd - ->

OH BROTHER.
I bet you smile 24/7 so you can train yourself to be sUnshInE bOi bOixx.
That pose is so motherfucking stupid.
I don't mean to swear here, but that's the only thing to stop me from
banging my head against the wall. Do note that I'm risking my life to do this entry,
so please don't come with comments "ii d0n'tt thinkk hee g0rtt pr0b wwaat. eeuu r thhe onee l0rxx! knnBccb!". I think I'll just jump off.

wei6
''''' ; ; ; YoUnG bOy - - -> 5@wei.com

This is actually moderately ok, compared to all the other pictures of him.
No wait, who am I kidding. His pictures are killing me slowly.
His MSpainting is starting to bore me.
Its always "Wei" and his email and that frowning forehead sign.
Oh wait, he also likes to draw two whiskers on his cheek. I wonder whats his point.

And that is the life of our dearest ' wEi'FiVe'fUlL.

Oh wait, I haven't even started on his profile. Let's take a look at his favourites, shall we?

Hobbies and Interests:PLayINg bASkeT balL ( noT At All ), SLeePInG ( ThE bEsT ), WatCHIng tV ( alWaYs ), BoWLInG, ReADINg cOmicZ ( aLwayZ ), pLaYiNg gAmE

Well, sleeping is your favourite hobby? Looking at you, that isn't hard to imagine. And if you don't like something, don't bother putting (noT At All), just don't put LAH. Fuck, I nearly thought you were a bball boy.

Favorite Books:foRevA doRaeMon'z cOmIcS' cOnan ToO '

Forever doraemon? Are you going to be reading doraemon
comics when you're old and infertile?

Favorite Movies:tHe DaY aftEr ToMoRoW...mY NeW ToP chArT mOviE- - -> FanTaStIC fOuR

Oh wow, now you even have a NeW ToP chArT mOviE! Can I have a look at it?

Favorite Music:pOp, R n' B, hOuSe MuSiC, rOck (not aT All_)

The (not aT All) thing again. Obviously you don't listen to rock.
I can't even imagine you moshing in a moshpit.
Pop is too overrated. By saying pop, I assume you mean Cyndi Wang, 5566 and 183 Club?
No, I'm quite deadly sure.

Favorite TV Shows:FeAR FAcToR''''''FriEnDS'''''eXtraVagaNzA' ' cEriWiZ"" wIlD On' BincAnG bInTAnG .............

WTF IS wIlD On BincAnG bInTAnG? Forgive me, for I'm not a loyal supporter of Suria since I don't understand it. Reading your friendster profile is fear factor itself already.


Oh god, and we're not even at the About Me yet. I.. must.. perservere.....

Good luck reading on, you'll need it.

- -Fisickly n' Myself //>Chinese Name - Jao Liang Wei//>Age - -
15//>Height - - 170 ( not sure )//>Weight - - 62 kg ( not sure
)//>D.O.B - - 27 June 1990//>P.O.B - - Jakarta//>Chinese Horoscope - -
Horse

TMI! TMI!

- -Hobbiez//>Sleeping iz my no. 1 HobbY //>Playing Game iz my no. 2
Hobby//>Playing Basketball//>Reading Bookz especialy Comicz//>Sometime
Playing Billiard//>Playing Bowling//>Hang Out With My
Friends//>Watching Tv//>Shoppink ( sometime ) //>Tacking
Picture//>Chating //>Browsing Internet//>Collecting Action
Figure//>Collecting Hatz

Hmm, don't you think you could have SAID ALL THIS IN YOUR INTERESTS AND HOBBIES ALREADY. Please, if you want your profile to be long and make yourself a nuisance, at least think of something that requires some brainpower.

- - Loves//>My Parentz//>My Familyz//>My Friendz//>My Bed
Room//>My Bed itz My Paradise//>My House//>My Mobile Phone//>My
Discman//>My Wallet //>All of My Action Figure n' mY hatZ

What's up with your love affair with your bed? And if I had a discman in this era and I actually flaunt it, I might as well go end my life now.

- - Favorite//>Surf Brand - Billabong, Quicksilver ( the best ), No Fear, Rip
Curl

Pardon me if I'm suaku, but is No Fear a surfing brand? And even if it is, FYI: Its sold in all pasar malams islandwide. Sorry, but I hate surf brands.

Who I Want to Meet:

mY fIrSt UntIl fIfTh fUllEd
mUst bE FriEnDlY, fUnnY,
wAnt a Be mY FrIen

don"T AsK mE 2 AdD YoU
cOz i wOn'T rePlaY It
iF you waNt aDd bY yoUrSElF
sEnD mSg :oNly 4 ppL whO waNt a bE mY frEn

sO aDd mE at mY fIfTH aCc
hErE :

mY 5th acc - - ->' wEi'FiVe'(fUlL)

??//:::' 5@wei.com '(fUlL)
??//:::' 5@wei.com '(fUlL)
??//:::' 5@wei.com '(fUlL)
??//:::'
5@wei.com '(fUlL)
??//:::' 5@wei.com '(fUlL)

aDd mY LaTesT aCc

''//--wei@6.com
''//--wei@6.com
''//--wei@6.com
''//--wei@6.com
''//--wei@6.com

i'M wAiTInG 2 AlL oF YoU wHo wAnT a bE FRiEnD

byE -bYe

Right, so to be your friend, I must be friendly, funny and want to be your friend.
And if we beg you to add us, you won't replay
it.
I'm fine with that. Lelong ah Lelong. Who want to be his friend?

Pardon me if it's messy, since its my first time writing this so I'm rather confused,
but I hope this made you smile, in a way.

Seriously, his friendster disgusts me.

Its an obvious act of desperation, adding anonymous peole to look as if he has lots of friends.
Go add him now! Fill up his sixth account and wiggle your butt.

There you go, a whole detailed report on Jao Liang Wei, aka ' wEi'FiVe'fUlL.

OH NO WAIT. I fucking missed out something big. If you're ever deciding on cutting your hair mohawk style, maybe you should reconsider. Why? Well..

wei8

That's why.

:D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home